THE HOVR VRS SIMULATOR CAN RECREATE ANY WEAPON SYSTEM AND PHYSICAL ENVIRONMENT
Horus is breaking new ground in the world of virtual small arms trainers.
The HoVR VRS is a comprehensive long-range dry fire simulator.
Our proprietary VR software integrates the Horus ATRAG ballistic
calculator, a custom rifle controller, and HTC Vive Pro Hardware to
deliver a small, portable, and cost effective range.
Shooters can practice basic and advanced marksmanship techniques
from holding elevation and windage to engaging moving targets in
The VRS kit is small and portable allowing for sustainment training
to take place anywhere between live fire evolutions.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
Download Specification Sheet
- Increase sniper/spotter competency by dry fire repetition
- Decrease time to determine wind call / leads on movers
- Maximises the training value of the live fire ranges
- Cost effective sustainment between live fire evolutions
- Sustain shooter proficiency when unable to be on the gun
- restrictions (close proximity, human movers)
- Custom programing available for purchase
- Comes with 2 years of software upgrades and support
- Uses Horus Ballistic Software for customizable ballistics
- Any Horus Reticle (H59, TREMOR3, TREMOR8, etc.)
- Ability to manipulate atmospherics and wind
- Over 15 different training modules
- Build your own range with static and moving targets
- Work wind cosine equations with varying winds
- Shoot realistic human & vehicle movers at various speeds
- Known and unknown range settings (Range, DOPE, ToF)
- Portable pelican case
- 10 minute setup
- 8’ x 8’ footprint